Nuvoton Israel is always searching for excellent talent to join our team in a variety of open positions.;
Our recruiting process is relatively short, discretion guaranteed. We respect our candidates’ time and try to be as efficient as possible.
The recruiting process includes a preliminary phone call to discuss expectations and check mutual interest and suitability. After we hold few professional /technological interviews, held by our top talents or managers.Lastly, we conduct an HR interview that is followed by a reference check. If all goes well, candidates receive an attractive job offer. The process is conducted with transparency and we try do our best to stay in touch and update all candidates throughout the process.
We invite you to join us…
Open Job Offers
Test Engineer - Student position
About The Position
Nuvoton Technology Israel is looking for an Engineering student, to join our Chip Test and Product Engineering team, located in our north offices in Migdal Ha’emek, for application development support.
In this position you will be part of our chip Test Engineering team, which is responsible for developing our semiconductor chip production test frameworks.
We see this student position evolving into a key position in our Test Engineering team in the future.
Nuvoton Israel offers a great opportunity to learn and develop in an organization where each one makes a visible difference, and in a unique family atmosphere.
· Student towards B.Sc. in Electronics Engineering /Computer Engineering from Known university, with at 3-4 semesters remaining until graduation.
· Knowledge in C programming
· Experience with scripting (Perl, C-Shell) – an advantage
· Good understanding of the basics of electronics and electronic components (diode, transistor, capacitor, resistor, coil, etc.)
· Familiarity with integrated circuits such as microcontroller – an advantage
· Reasonable English level – Must
· Fast learning and self-learning ability
· Excellent communication skills
· Good team work and interpersonal skills
· Availability – at least 2 days a week
· The position is in the north (Migdal Haemek)