Nuvoton Israel is always searching for excellent talent to join our team in a variety of open positions.;
Our recruiting process is relatively short, discretion guaranteed. We respect our candidates’ time and try to be as efficient as possible.
The recruiting process includes a preliminary phone call to discuss expectations and check mutual interest and suitability. After we hold few professional /technological interviews, held by our top talents or managers.Lastly, we conduct an HR interview that is followed by a reference check. If all goes well, candidates receive an attractive job offer. The process is conducted with transparency and we try do our best to stay in touch and update all candidates throughout the process.
We invite you to join us…
Open Job Offers
Practical Electronics Engineer
About The Position
Nuvoton Technology, located in Herzliya, is looking for an Practical Electronics Engineer to support the board design process.
The Electronics Practical Engineer will read and analyze board schematics, run QA tests and debug the board at a component level.
In addition, the role includes working directly with subcontractors, mainly for the board assembly process.
· Practical Electronics engineer/Technician / Electrical engineer - Must
· At least 5 years of Experience with Board QA and Debug (Power, Digital) – Must
· Proven hands-on abilities, includes working with lab Equipment (oscilloscope, power supply, logic analyzer, etc.)
· Working with Subcontractors, mostly Board Assembly houses – Advantage
· Knowledge with OrCad or similar schematic capture – Advantage
· High level of commitment, organization and independence
· Service orientation and ability to work in a team and with vendors and to provide a High level of service.