Nuvoton Israel is always searching for excellent talent to join our team in a variety of open positions.;
Our recruiting process is relatively short, discretion guaranteed. We respect our candidates’ time and try to be as efficient as possible.
The recruiting process includes a preliminary phone call to discuss expectations and check mutual interest and suitability. After we hold few professional /technological interviews, held by our top talents or managers.Lastly, we conduct an HR interview that is followed by a reference check. If all goes well, candidates receive an attractive job offer. The process is conducted with transparency and we try do our best to stay in touch and update all candidates throughout the process.
We invite you to join us…
Open Job Offers
Senior RT/Embedded Firmware Developer
About The Position
Nuvoton Israel is looking for a Senior RT/Embedded Software Engineer, to design & develop embedded software for Nuvoton’s chips/platforms.
As a Nuvoton employee, you will be a part of the multi-disciplinary team that develops and maintains challenging embedded and security solutions for the Server/Cloud markets.
· B.Sc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or top IDF software development unit – MUST
· At least 6 years of experience in developing RT/Embedded Firmware/Drivers – MUST
· Excellent knowledge in C Programming language
· Experience with bare metal development and/or using RTOS (e.g. FreeRTOS, Zephyr)
· Experience with either Linux Kernel/Drivers, U-Boot or ARM TrustZone – Big advantage
· Knowledge in Cryptography and Secured programming – Advantage
· Knowledge in using test equipment (e.g. scope, logic analyzer)
· Highly motivated team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
· Independent with ability to quickly learn new technologies and drive execution
· Participate in direct customers communication during the development phase