Nuvoton Israel is always searching for excellent talent to join our team in a variety of open positions.;
Our recruiting process is relatively short, discretion guaranteed. We respect our candidates’ time and try to be as efficient as possible.
The recruiting process includes a preliminary phone call to discuss expectations and check mutual interest and suitability. After we hold few professional /technological interviews, held by our top talents or managers.Lastly, we conduct an HR interview that is followed by a reference check. If all goes well, candidates receive an attractive job offer. The process is conducted with transparency and we try do our best to stay in touch and update all candidates throughout the process.
We invite you to join us…
Open Job Offers
RT/Emb Security Firmware Team Lead
About The Position
Nuvoton Technology Israel, located in Herzliya, is looking for an Experienced RT/Embedded Software Team Leader to design & develop embedded software for a new security product.
The product is a highly secured device, includes resiliency for various attacks while meeting leading industry security certification standards including Common Criteria and FIPS.
As a Nuvoton employee, you will be a part of the multi-disciplinary team that develops challenging embedded security solutions including:
· A complete TPM solution including hardware and software
· Cryptographic algorithms including Post Quantum
· Counter measures against fault injections and DPA attacks
· Lead a team of experienced embedded engineers, including hands-on work
· Align activities with other R&D teams
· Analyze all product requirements and build a software project plan
· Design and develop all software components of the product including Firmware, Drivers and Tools
· Drive the product to high quality while meeting all certification requirements
· Guide and support all team members with design & code reviews, debug sessions and more
· Participate in the recruitment process of new embedded engineers
· BSc in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or top IDF software development unit – Must
· At least 5 years of experience in developing RT/Embedded Firmware/Drivers – Must
· At least 3 years of experience in leading RT/Embedded Firmware development team – Must
· Excellent knowledge in C Programming language – Must
· Experience with bare metal development – Must
· Knowledge in Cryptography and Secured programming – Advantage
· Knowledge in using debug equipment (e.g. HW debugger, scope, logic analyzer) – Advantage
· Highly motivated team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
· Independent with ability to quickly learn new technologies and drive execution