Nuvoton Israel is always searching for excellent talent to join our team in a variety of open positions.;
Our recruiting process is relatively short, discretion guaranteed. We respect our candidates’ time and try to be as efficient as possible.
The recruiting process includes a preliminary phone call to discuss expectations and check mutual interest and suitability. After we hold few professional /technological interviews, held by our top talents or managers.Lastly, we conduct an HR interview that is followed by a reference check. If all goes well, candidates receive an attractive job offer. The process is conducted with transparency and we try do our best to stay in touch and update all candidates throughout the process.
We invite you to join us…
Open Job Offers
IT System Administrator
About The Position
Nuvoton Technology Israel is looking for an experienced System Administrator to join our local IT team, Supporting 130+ internal users, business applications and internal information systems in a very challenging tech environment. With our dynamic, all-around IT team, you will have a significant impact on the day-to-day productivity of our business by ensuring the integrity of, and access to, our most important company resources.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be involved in a variety of IT professional disciplines, touching on all aspects of company operations.
As part of our experienced IT team, you will:
· Manage and support IT network equipment and access technologies for wired and wireless networks
· Support Database and local application infrastructure for our development and administrative teams (MS SQL Server, Postrgres SQL, Notes).
· Enforce Security in all aspects of IT operations
· Evaluate and deploy new systems and equipment to improve our infrastructure
· Monitor and maintain our systems to ensure the high availability and performance levels
· Provide end-user support for local and remote users.
· At least 5 years of proven experience in a System and Network Administration position
· Experience with network firewalls, routers and switches, and firm understanding of network concepts. (Cisco, Checkpoint)
· Knowledge and experience in Windows client and server, Active Directory, GPO, Exchange, Office365
· Familiarity with Database Administration and Application development support (MS SQL Server and Postrgres SQL, Notes, Visual Studio, Python, WordPress)
· Self-learning, multitasking skills and ability to work under pressure
· Service-oriented approach and excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent written and verbal skills in Hebrew and English
· Linux system administration skills (RedHat/CentOS/Ubuntu)
· Experience in a hybrid Windows/Linux development environment
· Experience with security technologies (proxy, NAC, EDR, SIEM)
· IP Telephony support experience (Cisco)
· VMware virtualization experience
· Experience with scripting and process automation (Python, Bash, PowerShell)