Nuvoton Israel is always searching for excellent talent to join our team in a variety of open positions.;
Our recruiting process is relatively short, discretion guaranteed. We respect our candidates’ time and try to be as efficient as possible.
The recruiting process includes a preliminary phone call to discuss expectations and check mutual interest and suitability. After we hold few professional /technological interviews, held by our top talents or managers.Lastly, we conduct an HR interview that is followed by a reference check. If all goes well, candidates receive an attractive job offer. The process is conducted with transparency and we try do our best to stay in touch and update all candidates throughout the process.
We invite you to join us…
Open Job Offers
Physical Design Backend Engineer
About The Position
Nuvoton Technology is looking for a Backend Design engineer to join its Chip Design team!
As a Physical Design engineer, you will take a significant part of the full chip development flow, from RTL to GDS.
You will be responsible for Synthesis, Floor Planning, Place & Route, STA, DFT architecture and more.
· BSc. in Electrical/Communication/Computer engineering from a known university
· 6+ years of experience in ASIC Backend design
· Experience in STA Signoff - Must (Synopsys Primetime – Advantage)
· Familiarity with RTL to GDSII full flow implementation
· Experience with IR drop - Advantage
· Familiarity with advanced DFT flows & tools - Advantage
· Experience with small geometry process nodes (40 nm and below) – Advantage
· Familiarity with ICC2 tool – Advantage